December 21, 2010

God-Something Or Everything 2

After writing my first blog,I had butterflies flying in my stomach.To start the proceedings,i showcased my writing to my sister.Starting from my hairstyles to my clothes to my girlfriends and to many more myriad stuff,her appreciation is the thing i crave for.To put it in lucid language,she's the BOSS of my life.And to be frank,i feel elated being driven by the Boss like her...:))...
"The first nod of  positive reception has come",I thought when i saw my sister smiling..After that everyone else followed the Boss's command...Some "patted" me,others "totally agreed" with my stuff.Alias to the fact that light reaches our eyes prior to the sound of thunder during rain,a question that lights up among the sound of apperciation was "Am i confused about the existence of God???"...Ummmm....Maybe..
But I could not completely dispense this question,so i decided to ponder over it,all over again..

I belive in "Real" god,the one who orchestrate everything real around us i.e the "originaltrees,animals,sun,moon etc.I dont believe in "Fictional" god,the one who resides in temples,mosques etc.
I think family is the best place where you can raise your most paradoxical questions.I did exactly the same.
But,fortunately,i could not get any influential answer.So,here i am,pleading you all to give an answer.

Why are we,who claim to be his firm believers,are shearing those god created trees  for our profit..???
 What is ironical is the fact that we are not only obilerating his creations,we are also creating temples,mosques etc in place of those destructions...why we are doing so??
To worship "real god" ????Really???Well,i dont think so.I mean,how can we say that we are his followers when we are ourselves  devastating his identity which exists in the form of plantation also...??
Hold on,the sarcasm does not end here...We are killing and eating animals too..
We are being killed by We...
We and animals are also his creations...Right???
Then,why are we,in the name of god are hurting him...?
 These were just handful questions thati i have put infront of you.Numerous such questions can be further raised..

Second after second,day by day,we are going away from  the "Real God" and our proxemics with the "fictional God" is exuberating...At present(hopefully in near future also),I am a stiff believer of this "GURU MANTRA"...

"Neither i can kick  him(fictional),nor i can pick him,I can just stick with 'real' him"...

I wish everyone in the world,atleast,try to emulate this..so that i can crow "I have done my bit"

In the end i would like to quote my favourite line these days..
Life is always a battle between memory and forgetfulness.What we care to remember and what we prefer to forget is often a measure of who and what we are...
:)
:)

5 comments:

nishtha raizada said...

well said!!!! can't define in words

nisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nisha said...

hmm u knw wat its amazn !!!!!cnt defin hw mch i lykd it ...thnx 4 makn me read!!!!keep it up:)

Rohguru said...

a nice attempt dear......
truly god is omnipresent....
but don't fight and get distracted to varieties of gods creation...
its like you are accepting happiness but not sorrows...love but not hatred...super consciousness but not sex...

if there was no destruction there would have been no construction...
if there was no death there was no life...

i don't ask for religion but spirituality...not for gods in all form but just in one...the supreme soul that governs us....!!!
nd then you would see its the two faces of a same coin...equally probable....

Unknown said...

@Rohguru:Thanks for appreciating my work, and i think i totally agree with you, but what my point is that we humans are doing more destruction in the name of "over" construction and that is what disturb the hell out of me..Out of the 2 faces of a single coin, one has lost its glow and the other has over glown.Well, that is what i feel!!