January 22, 2011

20 "HOT" "COOL" FRIENDS!!

It is turning out to be a friends week for me.My last three posts were "about" friends, and this one is "for" my friends.In this post, i am going to tell you about my 20 most precious friends and the relationship i share with them.All you guys are going to love this(hope so)because what i am going to write is "kind of" out of "original friends slot".I am going to reveal some of the hush-hush, not mine(genuine), of my friends.These 20 friends include people who are either with me now or were with me at some weather of my life.Before introducing you to my 20 friends, let me tell you how  i am gonna reveal those closet to you!!!


There are numbers from 1 to 20.Corresponding to each number there's a short contingent about that "numero" friend.What you need to do is to search for your number and also try to guess a friend corresponding to other one(not necessarily all) and get to know your's and others revealed "my perceptible" facts!!


1-You hit me with your incisive nails.Elder by birth but younger by choice!

2-Sometimes speak too much to piss me off and a "fake" speaker.Great sense of humour!

3-Emotionally numb and dumb.Anger of no use.Coward of  "simple" situations but still very lovable!"D.M.A"

4-"P"urely "p"assionate about writing.Very emotional!;)

5-"B****I".Afraid of cuss language!"B.T"

6-Very precious.6 months of friendship and at least 600 fights.Introvert!Lovable!

7-Had my best 5 months with you.Caring but a lier by choice.Selfish, but for my good!Wish i could have you..:(

8-Over thinking, book worm, sometimes selfish, but a "cute parasite" that has promised to accompany me till my death!

9-"College"+"B.T"+"Novels"+"Luthra connection"."B.T" friends you know who i am talking about!LOL!!


10-T.V.S, whisky, tube light, weird expressions, Adam Gilchrist fan, very helpful and caring!

11-College, no phone number, always ready to fight !


12-School, College, very cute "Dadi amma(as i say to tease you)", very sweet, Ranbir kapur jacket(Anjaana Anjaani)..:D:D


13-"Noddy", always smiling, epic sense of humour!
14-Never seen you get angry, very intelligent, "Accenture"!!


15-Only 2 years elder to me, share close secrets with me, extrovert, movie buff, "Accenture" !


16-My childhood friend.Had a marathon fight for 2 years."Mere saamne vaali khidki" !!


17-Never really talked to you when we studied together.Low on morale one day, facebook helped me in getting you high on it, love your criticism!!


18-My friend since class 7.A family.Can't see me cry,life unimaginable without you,my P.C and mobile mechanic!!


19-My "Gudiya" !!


20-"Like" every "Facebook" stuff."Backbencher" !!


So,guys this writing is purely for all of you..I hope you liked it.Until next time keep searching for your number!!Take care:):)








9 comments:

Unknown said...

yeeahahhhhh ..!!!
i found ma no...its 13..
so nice of u..luv ya frn..!!!!
FRNS FREVR..

Unknown said...

is my no 11........so bad of u.......

Unknown said...

@Mishita:Yes noddy..love you too..:)

Unknown said...

@Rashmi:Screts are revealed dear.and the truth can not be altered..:P

nisha said...

i am no 8 .....its damn cute....m selfish???? but i guess you know why i am....ryte...thnx a lot ...its amazing...i just luv it....:)

Unknown said...

i know who is number 1--smriti

nishtha raizada said...

hey! is my no 17????

Saloni Rastogi said...

gud stuff man

Sanjal said...

m i dere????