January 13, 2011

I NEED YOU TOO

We all have this desire to become "Someone special" for someone..and that is the reason a common person like me and you search for that X factor in someone very very ordinary..We try to find him in every step of our life..When we were born we searched him in our relatives,when we grow a little older we searched him in our friends,a little more older,in our girlfriends/boyfriends,a little more older,in our wife/husbands,a little more older in our children and this chain keeps on multiplying until we die but has no equation of division or subtraction in it..
FRIENDS  is a word that has a defined definition but actually it is more of a feeling,a feeling that has no definition..I am sure this must have happened to all of you that sometimes you care for a particular person like you have never cared for anyone before,the only thing you have been doing in a day's run and a night's sleep is to just think of that one little thing to make him/her smile and a little tear in his/her eyes would make you sick,fighting with him/her would make you feel like dying and you are with him/her whenever they need you.Am i right??I know this has happened to you too.This has happened with me too as i am no different.
But,does that person also feel the same for you..Will he/she be there when you need them??
In my case,my answer is no..A big no..Here,i would like to tell that this described feeling should not be,at any point,considered as love..It is friendship,true from my side and ambiguous from yours.
I just want to ask why are you not there with me when i needed you the most,why do you always think that i don't care for you,why do you think that that i am hiding something..why?
I do not have an answer to this.I have done enough for you.If you want me,be with me,else leave me.I am also a human who also wants to be loved.I am no different.I can not settle more quarrels and i do not want to accept any more apologies.If you are my friend,what i want is that you understand me,trust me.
After all 
                 I NEED YOU TOO

No comments: