February 18, 2011

ANGER'S LOVE!!

People say i am moody, i wanna ask them aren't you?I am a person who has multiple "non-understandable" mood swings, again i wanna ask you all that do you understand why does your mood takes a turn? I am sure, you won't !!

I think every person thinks that his/her mood change is faster than anybody else, i think the same for me too.
Sometimes when i am laughing out loud at the Nth second, what i perceive is that i am crying out loud "in" (N+1)th second. Really this is an enigma with my life (if not yours) and i am gonna try to solve this unfold mystery before the completion of my path of 360 degrees(hope i do so:)) !

Well, this post was not about swings, the way it is going on so far, but about one particular "mood" i.e anger!
What is anger?  In lucid words, it is "a strong feeling of displeasure or hostility".  Ummm..maybe. But i am not too sure about this definition.

People get angry about something, and the outcome may be destructive, sometimes mental and sometimes physical or "substantially" both. But why do we get angry? The cause of this anger is only displeasure? Or something else?
Let's try to find this out!

I am a guy who's very "short tempered". I get irritated of the things very fast and due to which my anger takes a conspicuous eruption. But, there is one thing that's monotonous about this eruption and that is "The spurt of this eruption has always been on those people who are dear to me and whom i love more than my life". My mother, my sister, or my "close" friends have tasted this side of mine.Yes, only them!
I, sometimes scream at my mother, hurt my sister, say something fishy to my best friend and this list is an endless tale of "displeasure content" But, do i really mean them? Do i really wish to hurt my mother or my best friend or my sister? NO, never. Then why do i do such things??



The reason of this is also quite simple, it is because i "love" those  "eruption bearers" and i think those bearers are actually my real "Heroes" ! And i know that no matter i shout at them or slap them(mentally), they are those people who won't leave me ever, mentally, though physically they can. In my case this is not anger's hatred, this is "anger's love"!!


Wrangling but always together:
So, the next time if you see someone like the above mentioned "him" getting erupted over some stupendously stupid serious reason, it might actually be a way of showing you his love and care!!So, get angry, and, get loved!
Until next time, it's bye from my side!Take care and be good!!












10 comments:

Khushboo Kansal said...

good content..:)

Unknown said...

Thank you..:)

nisha said...

very true and i also agree with the fact that anger is the other form of love...:)..great post:)

Unknown said...

@Nisha:Thank you..and for the first time you have actually posted in non SMS language..LOL..Thank you for that too..:)

Unknown said...

lovely ..bt m doubting dat u hav written dis urself..lol.. :D

Unknown said...

@Anusha:Why so??
I don't think anyone knows me better than i do..

Unknown said...

bt i think so... :)

Unknown said...

@Anusha:You can think so, and yes you are free to take a test on me at any time about my writings. I am always ready for it. :))

Unknown said...

true..:)
good interpretation!!!
lol

Unknown said...

@Lehar:Thank you very much..