June 7, 2011

I AM BACK!!!

It's been over a month or so since i wrote last. I don't know why but i wasn't feeling to, so i didn't. Well, many things have happened with my life since the last post. Some things totally blew away the cherry form the cake of my life and some things bring back the cherry with glittering red. Well, that's what called the real cake, isn't it?

Now, I am back. With my best friend i.e this blog.
So, here i am sharing a poem that i have written some time back(many of you might have read it).


I may be a loner, but
i am not a lofer.
I wish you BELIEVE it.

I may be a lover, but
i am not unloyal.
I wish you TESTED it.

I may be an atheist, but
believe in your words.
I wish you KNOW it.

I may be a winner,but
i am always beatable.
I wish you PROVE it.

I may be a coconut, but
i am easily  broken.
I wish you SEE it.

You may be breathing happily, but
I am happily breaking.

I may seem surrounded, but
i am generally crowded.
I wish you FEEL it.

I may be behind the window, but
i am always looking at you.
I wish you TASTED it.

I may be smilling, but
it is you in my smile,
it is you in my eyes,
it is you in my life.
I hope you look into my eyes, and then,
wish you to see my smile, and then,
win you to be my life!

For now,
I am simply looking at you, 
because,
I may be a LONER, but
I am not a LOFER!!

Ahaan..Hope you all liked it. Now for the next post i am gonna write something out of ordinary. Wait and watch.
Until next time, as i always say, take care and be happy. :))))





No comments: