March 4, 2011

START LOVING IT!!

In the last week i was in the kind of "copyright" mode, pondering more and writing less on paper. First of all, i wanna thank you all for appreciating my "attempted" ode to all the mothers!
Today, what i am gonna write is the thing that i have been chewing over the whole week, searching for the time to chew it out So, here i am to chew it out and loud! Umm. Maybe. ;) 

A secret-teller might be your best friend or best enemy. Luckily, there are few people in my life to whom i am a secret-keeper and they call me their best friend or their brother! They usually ask me a question that i will  tell you later on. Before that, go on and read this poem!! Three-fourth of this poem is true and the rest is fiction! "I" in this poem is not "me" (remember), but someone close to all of us or maybe us!

Sitting alone in the quilt,
dreaming of all we did built,
looking to all we did miss,and,
dreaming of all we did kiss.

You said, 'Two can't be one' ,
i said, 'I am zero and you are one'.
You said, 'How can you be zero?' ,
I said, ' I can, for i just wanna be your hero'.
You said, 'Move on'.
i cried, but,
"virtually"
I moved on!

Thinking that this earth is round,
"As told" ,
Everything takes a round,
i was actually on the same place,
waiting for you to take some pace, but,
what the hell did i face?
Just another ignorant phase.

Wondering if Columbus is wrong,
I started to "actually" move on,
soon realising that he was right,
as i find the girl right, and,
as i find this earth's might, and,
as i find this "life" bright!
;)

I hope you all like this poem. Actually there's a secret incitement behind this poem! Remember, i told you that I'll tell you about the query that my life-drivers used to ask me? The person we like do not like us back.Why?(Remember, it is just an example). The answer is simple.
Earlier i used to shit this question off, but one day i realised that this question is not worth shit. There's a point in everyone's life when we feel that why the hell we are on the tossing list of  life. We curse this life, God, etc etc. The way we are tossed up and down may include minor and major issues .Some of them may be related to Love, studies, family, unrecognisable loneliness etc. The reason why i chose "love" as the topic of my poem is also very lucid. It's because love is the thing with which we relate ourselves very easily and with fast emotions!

The life never screw us up, it might be a strict teacher but always a good companion that is making us stronger and harder with every passing second. While we are busy cursing this life during the time of a small rough patch, what we forget is the fact that after this phase of life what we do achieve is "gem" of a thing! The thing of a life time! A single "no" of insanity is not always insane, it might be "yes" for myriad sane things! The things which we gonna enjoy for the rest of our life!

"LOVE" life the way it comes, don't try to control it but to amend it, since this life is not only a stringent teacher but also the faithful and never ending companion! Until next time, its bye from my side. Take care and
love to live this life..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely ...very very nice..infct BEST..!!

Unknown said...

@Anusha:Thank you..I know why you are saying it the BEST..lol..

Unknown said...

accha tell me d reason ..i cudnt get u... ;)

Manasi said...

great bro...but why did u choose love topic...FOCUS ON STUDIES!!;)