March 13, 2011

AS IT IS-CRYING!!

I don't know how to start this post. I don't know what i am thinking at the moment, but all i know is that there's some weird feeling building within my "moral" self that's been tempting me to do something immoral. So, here i am, trying to extract some sanity from "presently" ever growing insanity in my head!

Sometimes, we don't know for what reason we are sad,  we want to cry! This happens with everyone, even with me. I am not a person who cries too often, but i do. Some people believe that boys do not cry and if they see a boy crying they might paste comments like, " Are you a girl, dude? " and many more related questions!! I just wanna tell such people "Boys are also humans and they cry too". If they could laugh out loud, they can also cry out loud and if they can make you laugh out loud, they could also make you cry out loud too.

In this "attempted" poem of mine, i am portraying the power of something called as "Crying". Here it goes.

I am a boy,
moving  home happily,
meeting all friends blissfully,
creeping in sinfully, and,
smiling out loudly!

Sitting alone fixed like glue,
out of the blue,
comes the intruder new,
i tried to fu** this water back inside, for,
i just wanna hide this salt water!

I went back in the past,
thinking of the earlier blast,
that broadcasted my sincere aghast, but,
bypassed my aghast "fast" !

Soon i came back to this life,
i realised this water's might.
In this white salt water room,
i decided to actually bloom.

The salt water is now gone, and,
i get a new change on.
The old mask has fallen down, and,
i get a new crown!


Hope you all like this. In the end i just wanna say that we all want to cry, someday, sometime, without reason or with any reason. Go on, cry, cry out loud. But always remember one thing before you actually start to burst. "Never let your precious tears get wasted on someone who won't be with you when you stop crying, cry for your own good, never for creeps"...

Until next time, its bye from my side.Take care and be good!! This post might not be that good as others were, but i just wanted to speak to someone who will never "ignore" me.









2 comments:

Rohguru said...

nyc attempt....apart frm poem i lykd the last quoted lines.......

Unknown said...

@Rohguru~Thank you!