March 18, 2011

MY ACTIONS AND YOUR WORDS!

Today i wanna write! Yes, i want to. My last two days were very nice, as i enjoyed with all i had in my college fest. But the enjoyment ended pretty soon when one mishap happened that shook me quite badly. I can't share it with you all, but yes there's one thing i can do and that is to write a song cum poem that me and one of my friend have been fantasising and preparing in our head since a long time! A song of memory, imagination, and ofcourse hope!

I know i was never right, but,
the feelings inside me were never wrong.
I never kept up my words,
as the thoughts inside me never kept up with me!

Though you never asked me to leave,
but your actions said much more then to leave.
So i am going to a place,
where i can be all alone,
a place where memories would look to escape,
a place where shadow will leave the soul,
a place where you will never look me for!

And if one day your heart will fall for me,
you'll only be left with with your dreams to look me for!

I know i was never right, and,
when i am gone,
just ask your mind to forget me,
just ask your thoughts to leave me, and,
just ask your heart not to love me!

But, somewhere, somehow,
i feel that you can't,
and that day when your heart will fall for me,
you'll only be left with your tears to look me for, and.
you'll only be left with "you" to regret for!!

But, still,
I'll be waiting,
with the door wide open,
for us to reopen,
the chapter of love and life that was always meant to be open!!

Hope you all like this. In this song without music, the contribution goes to my friend as well to some people who actually inspired me to write this today!! Until next time, its bye from my side. Take care and be good!!









No comments: