November 12, 2011

OUR ""ONE"" MINUTE..!!

 Hey everybody, my previous post was kind of very serious. Isn't it? Well, this post is about the thing about which my friends say i am expert in and i.e about love. Its a poem that i'd wriiten a long time ago while tinking about someone. I found it craving for rehabilitation so i decided to post it. Read it and please tell me you liked it or not. I wish you miss someone after reading this.

I woke up in the morning and found you in my head,
I messaged you instead, and
slept again by my bed.
In the process,
I set the alarm,and
after a minute,
i heard it getting unarmed .
I wondered i'd set it some wrong, so,
I checked in and pressed on, and
found out i'd been dead for since a hour long..!!

 ^-^                             ^-^                                    

Out of the blue,
in my head comes a thought new,
that also surrounds just you, and
told me i was with you.
From the past 1 hour on the world clock, or
I should rather say,
from the past one minute on ""our"" world's clock,
we were living our life together,
in the dreams only ours,
in the quilt only mine,
in the eyes only yours..!!


I woke up finally still with you in my head,
I messaged you all my smiles,and,
you gave me all your kisses,
though only for a while. :p
I talked to you and you talked to me,
I said i love you and you said you love me too.
I texted i miss you and you texted you miss me too..!! :*





Now its evening, and
I am talking to you,
but still i am missing you.
I am sitting with no one around,
but still i find you all around.
With my head up or down,
with my eyes close or shut,
with my ears open or deaf,
with my heart throbbing or still,
I feel you, i miss you and i love you...!!!


I hope you all liked this. Well, until next time its bye from my side. Take care and be good...:)))

1 comment:

parul said...

just want to knw why everbody hans on with the same cliche of definition of love .................. expand ur thoughts from the prision and try to look for its divinity kid :)