November 17, 2011

PLEASE~-~ ""SEND IT TO ME""

Hey guys, its been a quite tiring day for me today. My legs and back were paining like hell since i came back from the college but just one, only one line came into my mind form nowhere and now i am ready with my yet another poem with all my pain in ""vain""...hope you all like it...Its called ""SEND IT TO ME"". ;)

Send it to me the star that you dream on,
  i will make it fall for you.
Send it to me the mirror that you peep on,
  i will make it smile for you.
Send it to me the flowers that you hold on,
  i will make them dance for you.
Send it to me the dark of your closed eyes,
  i will make it light for you.
Send it to me the pillow of your mornings,
  i will make it sing for you.
Send it to me the first hug of your morning,

 i will make it forever for you.
Send it to me the grass that you walk on,
  i will make it rose for you.
Send it to me the credence of your world,
  i will make it believe in you.
Send it to me the cactus of your heart,
  i will make it bleed for you.
Send it to me the ""Sahara"" of your life,
  i will make it ""Cherrapunji"" for you.
 
After all of that you have send it to me, at last,
   Send it to me the weight of your heart,
   that at any time broke you apart,
   In the presence of moonlit dreams,
   i will throw it in the deep sea beneath,
   i  will set it all ablaze,
   i will make it swept by waves, and
   ""we"" will see it go down in vain,
   that will take all of of my pain, and
   i could finally say it proudly,
   the love of my life didn't go in vain...!!!!

I hoooooooooooooopppppppeeeeeeee youuuuuu alll liked it....Thanks for reading. Until next time, its be from my side. Take care and be good..!!!








No comments: