November 6, 2011

PROMISE I Didn't KEEP!!

I know it has been almost 4 months since i opened this blog. As my mother is away today to be with my sister and my friends in college to be with studies even on Sunday, i am here, alone in my room and thinking. As i was going through all the posts that i'd written on this blog that i claim to love so much, i found out that i actually loved it shortly. Over the past 4 months, each day i crave to write something, some thoughts that ping out of my head from nowhere but i didn't. Sometimes the reason was that i have to get of my bed and pick a pen & paper to jot the thing i love. Sometimes the reason was that i was too busy with my mobile in one hand and books in other that i thought to give my thoughts a shit! But these thoughts are never worth giving a shit. They were something else!!

Each day of my life i fight with my inner self. Each and every single day i am trying to find me. For once, i find me being in full control of the actions i do and thence i find myself being totally out of control. I know how does it feel to promise someone to get the best marks in class and failing in it. What it does to me, it made me think before i promise and that really sucks.What it does, it also made me clear that before promising someone, promise yourself because it hurts more deeply to fall in your own eyes rather than falling in someone else's. The same is the case with this blog too. I promised and i succumbed by thinking that i am busy! I know how does it feel to be rejected & i know how does it elates to be accepted, i know how does it hurt to fail badly & rise sharply, i know how does it pinch to be betrayed & trusted by the best. I know everything that a man could ask for to turn a table of goods towards himself.

Anyways, this first post is going quite heavy for me & for you as well. So, i'll jut end it up here. There are loads & loads of thing to tell you all. I hope you all will love me even more than you loved me before. I am a changed man now. Earlier i used to dream with my eyes close, now i am craving to live my dream with my eyes open. Promises will be kept this time. To start with, i am studying the subject i hate i.e FED.
 :))

A quote from my notebook-
     Promises does not want only to be fulfilled, they actually want to be tried to fulfill each time we fail, with more stringent force than before.
 









No comments: